Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What I Wore - 10/15

Awhile back I happened across a blog called The Pleated Poppy.  And I enjoyed watching for what she wore each day, then life got crazy and I stopped reading her blog.  Funny thing is recently Becky from Choose Happy started linking up with her.  And since I am starting to blog a few times a week I decided to attempt to join.

Okay, so I am a stay at home mom that only tends to dress nicely a couple times a week I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!


Family Fun Night on the Red Cedar Trail






 Fleece:  North Face
Down Vest:  Lands End
Jeans:  Levi's
Hat:  So old I'm not even sure where it came from :)
Shoes:  Under Armor running shoes

Beautiful church afternoon!

Cartigan:  Old Navy
Tank:  Maurices
Belt:  Target
Skirt:  Target
Heels:  DSW

Running errands in town

 Tee:  one of my favorite tee's, I'm sure it helps being it's a doTERRA one!
Long sleeve tee:  ?Target
Jeans:  Maurices
Shoes:  Under Armor running shoes


Hoping to keep myself a bit more accountable to actually take the time to do something for myself each day and document it.

Linked with The Pleated Poppy - What I Wore, it is fun to check out everyone's unique style!

-Rachel


pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment