Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What I Wore 10/22

A while back I happened across a blog called The Pleated Poppy.  I enjoyed watching for what she wore each day, then life got crazy and I stopped reading her blog.  Funny thing, is recently Becky, from Choose Happy started linking up with her.  Since I am starting to blog a few times a week, I decided to attempt to join.

I am a stay at home mom that only tends to dress nicely a couple times a week I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!

Day of Errands

Picture taken by the 3 year old makes for an interesting vantage point.

Tee - Gap
Sweater - Goodwill
Pants - Awesome American Eagle garage sale find!
Running Shoes - Under Armor

Painting
Comfy clothes for a day of painting

Tee - old 5K shirt from years ago
Jeans - favorite old pair of Levi's
Crocs

The one day of the week I do tend to dress up....church!


Dress - Maurices
Sweater - Goodwill
Shoes- DSW

Morning of Mom's Group and going to the store for more paint.


 I wasn't able to get a full shot of myself that day.  So I just took a couple shots to show some of my favorite parts of the outfit.

Boots - Ariat Fat Baby's
Pants - American Eagle Chinco garage sale find!
Necklace - Lia Sophia
Jacket - Chadwicks








Morning of playgroup with an eventing at doTERRA Post Convention

 Tunic - another Goodwill find
Legging - Motherhood Maternity (yes they are my favorite and even though that "baby" is turning a year tomorrow, I have yet to give up these pants!)
Flats - Payless


Think I did a little better this week on actually getting out of yoga pants and sweatshirts!!!!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy - Check it out, it's fun to see everyone's creativity and get ideas.


the pleated poppy blog

No comments:

Post a Comment