Friday, November 7, 2014

This Old House: Vol 6 Fall House Tour

It most definitely feels like fall outside this morning!  Since I haven't done any new projects this week in the house, you get to take a fall tour through "This Old House".

WELCOME to THIS OLD HOUSE FALL TOUR





The mums died early this year on me.  Funny part, is the plants that were originally in the pots came back to life and bloomed again! 


Fall flowers, and Canning Jar Ring Pumpkin on the sideboard that holds the kids hats and mittens in the entry way. 

Canning Jar Ring Pumpkin




Favorite spot in the house right now, the Thankful banner with owl from baby girl's birthday party.


Dining room table.  Tin tub, and felt pumpkins from Target's dollar section. It's a fun addition this year to the fall decorations.  My flowers from my birthday are on their last day in my house, but love the additional color from them.

On the tin, I added a burlap bow for the party that held the paper plates, forks, napkins, etc.  After the party I thought it might work well for our cloth napkins on the table and it is PERFECT!

Fall is my favorite time of year to decorate for in the house.  Baby girl's party this year had some fall theme decorations which was fun, so after the party I just moved a few things around.

Thank you for joining me in my short tour.  With little exploring hands this year, I stuck to only two rooms to decorate!

-Rachel

More ideas, explanations on "how to" on my Fall/Thanksgiving Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment