Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What I Wore 11-12

A while back I happened across a blog called The Pleated Poppy.  I enjoyed watching for what she wore each day, then life got crazy and I stopped reading her blog.  Funny thing is, recently Becky, from Choose Happy started linking up with her.  Since I am starting to blog a few times a week, I decided to attempt to join.
I am a stay at home mom that only tends to dress nicely a couple times a week I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!



doTERRA errands, picking kids up from school, visiting the hospital

Shirt:  Target
Khaki:  Victoria Secret
Socks:  An old shirt I cut the arms off
Boot:  Kohl's
Bracelet:  Lia Sophia

Supper at my parents for Dad's Birthday

Cartigan:  Old Navy
Tank:  Maurices
Belt:  Calvin Klein (Goodwill)
Jeans: Ana
Socks:  Old shirt sleeves
Boots:  Kohl's


Church


Sweater:  Goodwill
Shirt:  Old
Pants:  Target
Shoes:  Maurices (Goodwill)


 Instead I ended up going to my parents and cuddling up with a little girl, mug of hot chocolate and Veggie Tales.


I have thought of posting links to where you could find the items or like it.  But....most of what I own is really old, from Goodwill, or garage sales.  It's fun to put different things together. 

Linked up with Pleated Poppy.  Pop over and see what other fun outfits were worn this week!


pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment