Tuesday, November 4, 2014

What I Wore 11/5

A while back I happened across a blog called The Pleated Poppy.  I enjoyed watching for what she wore each day, then life got crazy and I stopped reading her blog.  Funny thing is, recently Becky, from Choose Happy started linking up with her.  Since I am starting to blog a few times a week, I decided to attempt to join.

I am a stay at home mom that only tends to dress nicely a couple times a week I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!

Meet a friend for supper and CHILD FREE grocery shopping.  It was AMAZING!!!!


Garage sale finds!  Sweater and tee shirt were garage sale finds.
Necklace - Maurices: 10+ years ago
Bracelet:  Lia Sophia
Jeans:  Ana jeggings
Boots:   Kohl's

Church
 Dress:  Kmart 
Tank:  Maurices
Necklace:  Made by a friend as a wedding present
Boots:  Kohl's

As I walked out the door, my hubby said I needed a picture with my jacket and purse on too.  It really tied it all together.


Jacket:  Eddie Bauer from Goodwill
Purse:  Miche


Another night out for supper with friends and Francesca Battistelli concert



Shirt:  Aeropostal
Jeans:  Garage sale find from Fashion Bug
Socks:  Cut from an old sweater from Goodwill
Boots:  Kohl's

Normal mom attire day, some days you just need comfort!!!!

 Sweatshirt:  Macalester College and yes super comfy!
Jeans:  Maurices
Tennis Shoes:  Under Armour 

Linked up with 
pleated poppy


2 comments:

  1. I love that our styles are so similar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun to see someone dress in the same style and gives me more ideas. I need to find some scarves for fall!

      Delete