Monday, December 8, 2014

Currently: Vol 10

A few weeks ago, I started joining Hannah at Joyful Life with her "Currently" posts.  I look forward to linking up with her each week with an everyday post of our lives.




Thinking:  How little time we really have with our kids.  Even as a stay at home mom, time is so short with things that HAVE to be done.  Many days, I feel like I've filled time with things I want to do instead of need to do.  Before I know it, they will be grown and gone!  My prayer is that I have spent enough quality time with them and show them God's love. 


One of my favorite times of the day, is listening to dad read to them each night.


Planning: Kids New Year's Eve PJ's. A couple years ago, I started a tradition of the kids sewing PJ pants for our New Year's Eve party at our house.  The kids were already talking about what they wanted this year, so I picked up fabric this last week. Now, they are even more excited for winter break to start!!!!



Reading:  I picked up a few books from the library last week.  It has been a long time since I took the time to read a book for pleasure.  I just finished "Princess" by Lori Wick.

Excited about:  New Year's Eve party here at the house.  My sister, and her husband are going to be flying home for a visit.  Planning a party is always something I enjoy, Pinterest beware!

Loving: My latest project from this week.  Chalkboard prints were new to me this year and loving them!  They are images you print out, that look like chalk art on a chalkboard.  I'll admit it, there is a few in my house now.



No comments:

Post a Comment