Friday, December 12, 2014

This Old House: Vol 10

Today, my hubby had off work for an eye doctor appointment.  He needed a few things from Fleet Farm, so the little ones and I tagged along to go "wish list" shopping for the half bath project.  I'm excited that I think we are going to be able to complete the project for under $50!

A couple of weeks ago, I removed all the wallpaper border that was falling down. 

Measuring with LOTS of help!!!
Fleet Farm sells wainscoting in panel form, which is going to be perfect for in the bathroom.  Another plus, it is already painted white!  Now I have the assignment to measure everything up to know how many pieces we need, and how much trim.



Next week, I am hoping to get all the painting done.  All the trim needs to be painted white, the cabinet needs to be distressed white, and the upper walls need color.  I'm still debating between dark brown or tiger orange, like the nursery.






No comments:

Post a Comment