Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What I Wore 12-10

A while back I happened across a blog called The Pleated Poppy.  I enjoyed watching for what she wore each day, then life got crazy and I stopped reading her blog.  Funny thing is, recently Becky, from Choose Happy started linking up with her.  Since I am starting to blog a few times a week, I decided to attempt to join.
  I am a stay at home mom that only tends to dress nicely a couple times a week I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!


New Harley Shirt

My hubby got a gift card for his birthday and came home with a shirt for me! 


Errands, Chiropractor with the Littles





Church



Link up with The Pleated Poppy, it's fun to see her posts each week, along with everyone who links up with her.
pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment