Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What I Wore 1/7

I am a stay at home mom that only tends to dress nicely a couple times a week I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought! 

The last few weeks have been crazy, with the kids home on winter break, company, visitors, parties, things have been hectic.  I managed to get a picture before church.



2014 Year in Review

Since, this is my first post of "What I Wore" for 2015, I decided to go back through 2014 and look at some of my favorite outfits.

































Goal for 2015 is to take at least 3 pictures during the week!!!

Linked up with The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom.


pleated poppy
God Life Happy Wife

2 comments:

  1. I am a SAHM, too, and there are days I just don't get dressed up for... especially if I plan to work out! I love that outfit with the maroon blouse, black cardi and grey slacks! Also, love the b/w dress! Thanks SO much for linking up with What Wives Wear!! Let me know if you want me to put you on our email reminder list (you can email me at carrie at curlycraftymom dot com) or if you ever want to co-host with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carrie. It was fun to go back through and look at outfits through the year. I'm already on your email and enjoy reading your blog. Co-hosting might be fun in the future!

    ReplyDelete