Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What I Wore 2/11

A while back I happened across a blog called The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom. I enjoy watching for what they wear each dayAs a stay at home mom that only tends to dress nicely a couple times a week I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought! 

This week I had a doctor appointment in the morning, so my hubby stayed home to watch the little ones.  So, I went grocery shopping and to the mall for a bit.  It ended up being a perfect "mental health" day for me!!! 

Mental Health Day



Found a few good deals on clearance racks at Younkers!!!

Dress Jacket



Feminine Lace Sweater
 
  
Thermal Top



Linked up with Pleated Poppy "What I Wore Wednesday" and Curly Crafy Mom "What Wives Wear".  Come join us and see these ladies fun styles!!!!

pleated poppy
God Life Happy Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment