Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What I Wore 2/18

A while back I happened across a blog called The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom. I enjoy watching for what they wear each dayAs a stay at home mom that only tends to dress nicely a couple times a week I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought! 

Date Night
 Jacket - Younkers Clearance  //  Pants - Walmart //  
Scarf - Walmart // Boots - DSW

Serving at a Funeral
 

Sweater - Gap // Button Down - old //  Pants - Target // 
Jewerly - Lia Sophia // Heels - old


Linked up with Pleated Poppy "What I Wore Wednesday" and Curly Crafy Mom "What Wives Wear".  Come join us and see these ladies fun styles!!!!

pleated poppy



Thursday-Fashion-Files-Side-Bar-250x250

2 comments:

  1. I really love your jacket! The gold zipper on the side is cute, too! I really need another winter coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing your jacket makes me realize I have not bought a new coat in years and could use a new one! It's so cute with the gold detail and I'm loving your scarf!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete