Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What I Wore 2/4

A while back I happened across a blog called The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom. I enjoy watching for what they wear each dayAs a stay at home mom that only tends to dress nicely a couple times a week I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought! 
 
 


Linked up with Pleated Poppy "What I Wore Wednesday" and Curly Crafy Mom "What Wives Wear".  Come join us and see these ladies fun styles!!!!

pleated poppy




God Life Happy Wife

4 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful outfits on you, my absolute favorite is the last one!! I love how the dark green goes so well with your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! It was a skirt I bought online and haven't been able to wear for awhile, so was excited to put it on and it just fit AND matched so well.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Carrie above, I like the green skirt. I am a stay at home mom of three toddlers (5 year old is in school) but sometimes it is hard to get dressed up on the weekdays, but I have tried to dress up alittle more recently even if just to the grocery store...now if I could only remember to find the time to do my nails or even add a bit of make up while doing so I would be in business haha! we do what we can I bet. I want to invite you to my link up on Tuesdays called "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" where each week I host the link up and feature my 5 favorite bloggers from each link up. I hope you can join in on the link up fun sometime. God Bless,
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Garay! I went from working a business office to being a stay at home mom. It was kind of a shock and now years later I found I got stuck in the rut of lounge clothes. This has been good for me but a challenge to wear something also I don't mind wearing about little ones also. I will look you up and join.

      Delete