Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What I Wore 3/18

A while back I happened across a blog called The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom.  I enjoy watching for what they wear each dayAs a stay at home mom that only tends to dress nicely a couple times a week I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!



.
Dress - Target // Denim Jacket - Gap // Scarf - Walmart // Boots - DSW



 Jacket - Walmart (VERY old!) // Tee - Gap // Tank - Maurices // Slacks - America Eagle // Necklace - Lia Sophia

Sweater - Younkers // Jeans - Rue 21

 Jacket - Gap // Tee - Gap // Tank - Target

Linked up with The Pleated Poppy and Curly  



the pleated poppy blog


Thursday-Fashion-Files-Side-Bar-250x250

4 comments:

  1. Really like that girly lace pink sweater. So pretty on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Very feminine which is fun :D I love wearing lace!

      Delete
  2. Really like that girly lace pink sweater. So pretty on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the first and third look! The first one with the burgundy dress, denim jacket and scarf looks great on you and I just love everything burgundy these days. That pale pink sweater with the lace will be such a great transition shirt for the Spring, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete