Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What I Wore 3/4

A while back I happened across a blog called The Pleated Poppy. I enjoy watching for what they wear each dayAs a stay at home mom that only tends to dress nicely a couple times a week I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought! 

The last couple weeks has been a rough one!  Viruses, my mother in law in the ICU...yoga pants and fleece have been my wardrobe all week.  Last Monday night I took my oldest daughter "little dribblers" and tossed on some jeans before walking out the door!

Comfy

Jacket - My Oil Business // Hat - My Oil Business // T-Shirt - Aroma Tools // Jeans - Rue 21 // Boots - DWS

Pizza Hut Family Date Night

 Someone else thought they should get in the picture too!
Tunic - Goodwill // Leggings - Walmart // Boots - Kohl's

Church and Essential Oils Class

                                                                     Shirt - Maurices // Skirt - JcPenny // Back Seam Nylons - Amazon // Heels - Kohl's

 Love 50's lines



Linked up with Pleated Poppy "What I Wore Wednesday".  Come join us and see these ladies fun styles!!!!



pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment