Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What I Wore 4/8

A while back I happened across a blog called The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom.  I enjoy watching for what they wear each day.  As a stay at home mom that only tends to dress nicely a couple times a week I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought! 


doTERRA Vitality Tour


Sweater - Younkers // Jeans - Rue 21 // Canvas Shoes - Payless // Bracelet - doTERRA

Last Living Supper Play


Jacket - Younkers // Tank - Garage Sale // Jeggings - Walmart // Boots - DSW

Church











Love the detail on this jacket I picked up a couple years ago.  

Jacket - Maurices // Tank - Maurices // Skirt - Rue 21 // Boots - Ariats

Linked up with The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom



pleated poppy


Curly Crafty Mom

1 comment:

  1. Cute top! I found your blog through The Pleated Poppy. I host a link up each Wednesday (still live), stop by if you get a chance.

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete