Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What I Wore 4/1

A while back I happened across a blog called The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom.  I enjoy watching for what they wear each day.  As a stay at home mom that only tends to dress nicely a couple times a week I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought! 





Denim Jacket - Gap // Tank - Target // Maxi Skirt - Target // Flats - Payless


Zoo


 Jacket - Ancient // Jeans - Fashion Bug before they went out of business! // Flats - Payless

Church



Yes I forgot to have someone take a picture, so selfie after I got home from a long day!

Cartigan - Old Navy // Blouse - Aeopostale 

Linked up with The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom


pleated poppy




Curly Crafty Mom

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfits!! Glad I found your blog XO
    #LINKUPWITHLISA @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/03/linkupwithlisa-10-layered-peplum.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! It is nice to make myself accountable in getting fully dressed a few times a week. And my other blogs posts keep me going during the week. I'm a SAHM to 4 little ones so sometimes things get a little crazy!!!!

      Delete