Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What I Wore 5/27

A while back I happened across a blog called The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom.  I enjoy watching for what they wear each day.  As a stay at home mom that only tends to dress nicely a couple times a week I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought! 



Few weeks ago I got new glasses.  
Never did I think I would wear them all the time, and wishing I would of gotten anti glare etc!

 Cartigan - Old Navy // Tank - Maurices // Pants - JCPenny

Memorial Day Weekend


Shirt - JCPenny // Pants - Target // Heels - DSW
 

Linked up with The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom

 
pleated poppy
Curly Crafty Mom

2 comments:

  1. I love that wine colored blazer on you and that floral top is really cute from the graduation you attended. I have a floral dress, but need to get a top!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the floral top is one of my favorites. It's nice comfy which is a big factors for last weekends outfit choices.

      Delete