Monday, June 8, 2015

Currently

The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Enjoying...Date night!  Our anniversary isn't until July but my parents gifted us with concert tickets to see Sweet Water Revival and Talley Trio Saturday night on the beautiful Bethel College campus.  




Loving....This beautiful summer weather that has come to enjoy some park time.




Wondering....Where has the time gone.  These two just finished off 4th and 1st grade!  Next year I will have 3 in school, 5th, 2nd and 4K!!!!!!!



Laughing....Kids special at church.  It is so much fun to see them want to do a special and to really get into.  I think the harmonic player kind of stole the show though!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. I have an almost finished 1st grader too. So crazy to see the kids grow so fast.
    Stopping by from the link up - Jenny
    www.lovemyrandomness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete