Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What I Wore 6/24

A while back I happened across a couple of blogs called The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom.  I enjoy watching for what they wear each day.  As a stay at home mom that only tends to dress nicely a couple times a week I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought! 


Date Night for a Concert



Shirt - Garage Sale // Skirt - hersteals.com // Sandals - Target

Church


Sweater - Garage Sale // Tank - Walmart // Skirt - Christopher & Banks

Check out the blog links below for even more fun outfits from them and others!
pleated poppy


Curly Crafty Mom

2 comments:

  1. Both of these outfits look great on you! The top in that first outfit is so cute, love the ruffled rose and the color!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! I had to do a little sewing repair on the shirt but was worth the $1 I paid for it at the garage sale!

      Delete