Monday, July 20, 2015

Currently 7/20

The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Milestones...The two oldest kids finished up swimming lessons last week.  And they both passed.  So proud of the progress they have made.





























County Fair...The county that I grew up fair was over the weekend.  So I took the kids for a couple hours.  Of course we had to check out food booths, animals, and since SO warm out, ice cream!!!!!




Memories...Yesterday my niece and nephew were baptized in a creek close to our house.




National Ice Cream Day...Yes we are Wisconsinites and I think every day is ice cream day.  But we made sure to get our ice cream in yesterday for National Ice Cream Day!!!!



Linked up with Becky at Choose Happy.  Clink on the image below to check out her blog and others in the link up.



4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your swimmers! The fair looks fun! I have to say I miss the fair, it's one of my favorite summer activities!

    ~Stopping by from the Currently Linkup~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are now looking forward to their 4H projects being at our county fair!

      Delete
  2. LOVE your jumping videos! Super cute!!
    Great photos Rachel!!

    Thank you for joining my Currently link up this week! I so look forward to reading what you are up to! Have a great weekend & Choose Happy! XO Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun to see them improve in 2 weeks from swimming lessons.

      Delete