Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Currently 9/15

The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Accomplished....At convention this year I was acknowledged on the "Silvers" wall.   So nice to put time and energy into something I love and gotten to know some amazing people!!!!



Fun...To get to spend a few days with some amazing women and friends!  



Cuddles...After a crazy week of me being gone and a long "Monday".  Last night my request was to watch a movie with the family last night.  We cuddled up on the couch for a night of "Cinderella".  Ignoring the dishes, laundry, mail, emails, blog, and anything else I felt I should be doing.  















 


















Quote for the week....One of the many quotes from this week but this is one stuck with me.  

Linked up with Becky at Choose Happy.  Clink on the image below to check out her blog and others  in the link up. 


1 comment: