Monday, September 28, 2015

Currently 9/28

The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Weekend...Things didn't go exactly as planned for my weekend in Denver area.  But I did get a chance to do a quick trip over to Boulder and a little hiking.  So beautiful!






Planning....While I was gone last trip, my hubby filled in the area between trees by the door.  I picked up a mum and pumpkin for fall.  Now to finish off the look.  Planning on attempting to make a bench to go in the area.  Then see what else I want to put in there.  Pinterest here I come!!!!!


Quote for the week....



Linked up with Becky from Choose Happy, click on the link below to join in the fun! 


Choose-Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment