Monday, November 16, 2015

Currently 11/16

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Family Time....We took a quick walk on the Red Cedar Trail and then out to pizza with the kids.  Even better I think it was the best time baby girl has ever been in a restaurant so it made for a completely enjoyable outing!






Parents...My parents celebrated an anniversary on Saturday!  Even better, they are standing in the same church they got married in 47 years ago.  They are such a good example to us to follow.




More beautiful weather...Yesterday was another beautiful day!  Today not so much and last year we had snow on the ground.  So I will take the sunny days when we have them.



Click on the link below to join others at Choose Happy's link up of 'Currently'.



1 comment:

  1. Awwwww. That is so sweet about your parents :) Great pictures!!
    Thank you so much for joining my Currently series this week! Have an amazing weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete