Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Currently 11/23

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Power Outage....Some family fun even though the power went out at 5:30. Thankfully we were done eating and all the leftovers were put away.  We ended up playing a fun game of 'Life'.



 Awesome man....Even with no power, this man took out his tools and fixed the coffee table!!!!



Sister Shopping Trip...I needed to go to Ikea, since my sister had never gone before she went with me.  So much more fun shopping with someone.



Working on....At Ikea I picked up some mirrors for above my sink.  I would like to frame them in yet to look more like the windows but first I have to get use to them.  It is different and it might make me keep my sink clean!


Quote...I changed the chalkboard on top of the piano for Thanksgiving.



Click on the link below to join others at Choose Happy's link up of 'Currently'.

No comments:

Post a Comment