Monday, November 30, 2015

Currently 11/30

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.


Giving Thanks....Each Thanksgiving for the last 5 years we have made Thanksgiving cookies.  Some years are harder to get them done then others, especially since I've added 2 kids to the mix since then!!!



Our cookies from this year.  And yes there was a slight Pintrest fail!


Enjoying...These little girls are too funny.  What are the chances of my friend and I packing the same pjs for them?!?!?!?



Project...I finished my frame around the mirrors.  



Loving...My friend brought her new jewelry to show us ladies Saturday night and I grabbed a couple fun pieces!



Click on the link below to join others at Choose Happy's link up of 'Currently'.

No comments:

Post a Comment