Wednesday, November 18, 2015

What I Wore 11/18

This month I am joining 'What I Wore' with The Pleated Poppy but with a twist....I will also be joining Christina at Our Wood Home for 'No Pants November Style Challenge'. 


 Bible Study and Anniversary Supper for my parents

 Church

 Friend's Birthday Party
'Keeping it real!'

 Mom's Study
It ended up being along day and I snapped this picture before going to bed!

Playgroup on a windy dreary November Day!

It has been fun to put together outfits that work for every day use and things I haven't worn for awhile.  I'm finding skirts I haven't worn in quite a few months.

Guidelines I've been following:




pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Love them! Thanks for sharing on Facebook:)

    Christina
    www.ourwoodhome.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been fun! I've found skirts I had forgotten about.

      Delete