Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What I Wore 11/4

This month I am joining 'What I Wore' with The Pleated Poppy but with a twist....I will also be joining Christina at Our Wood Home for 'No Pants November Style Challenge'.

During the summer I tend to wear skirts most of the time but come winter I am a jeans, tee and sweater kind of girl.  My close friend asked if I would join in the challenge with her and I readily agreed.

Shirt - Charlotte Russe // Skirt - Target 


 Denim Shirt - Shop Ko // Tee  // Skirt - Steals.com 



Sweater - Areopostale // Vest - ? // Skirt - Target


Guidelines


I am looking forward to posted each Wednesday outfits from my week.


pleated poppy


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with me! I really like your second outfit because you wear that denim shirt so well! Your third outfit looks as comfy as pjs!

    Christina
    www.ourwoodhome.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! It is one of my go to shirts. I love denim but with little kids find a denim jacket a bit too restricting so very excited to find this super soft shirt. I'm not sure what I would do without knit skirts!!!!!

      Thanks for stopping by and starting the November Challenge.

      Delete