Wednesday, November 11, 2015

What I Wore 11/11

This month I am joining 'What I Wore' with The Pleated Poppy but with a twist....I will also be joining Christina at Our Wood Home for 'No Pants November Style Challenge'. 


Park
Sweater - Express // Tee- Gap // Skirt - Silvers // Shoes - Bob's

 Errands
Sweater - Express // Tee - Gap // Skirt - Walmart // Shoes - Bob's

 Meeting a friend
Jacket - Gap // Tee- Gap // Skirt - Walmart // Boots - Kohl's

 Church
Shirt - ShopKo // Tank - Maurices // Skirt - Deb's // Boots - Ariat's

Chocoholic 5K
Shirt - Chocoholic Frolic // Skirt - Gap // Leggings - Ross // Shoes - Under Armor


Mom's Group & Family Walk
Vest - JCP // Fleece - Walmart // Skirt - Old Navy // Leggings - Ross // Shoes - Bob's

Playgroup
Cardigan - Charlotte Russe // Tee - Walmart // 
Skirt - Steals.com // Leggings - Ross // Shoes - Bob's

It has been fun to put together outfits that work for every day use and things I haven't worn for awhile.  I'm finding skirts I haven't worn in quite a few months.

Guidelines:


I'm looking forward to continue to take daily pictures and get creative!


pleated poppy


No comments:

Post a Comment