Monday, December 21, 2015

Currently 12/21

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.


New Friends....We are dog sitting for a few days.  Our kids are not the biggest dog lovers around.  Thankful that so far they have warmed up to Miss Pepper!



Baking....More yummy Thanksgiving food.  Last night we had another Thanksgiving meal with my brother in law's side of the family.  Our nephew who is in the Marines was not able to be home for Thanksgiving, he is home for a couple weeks and had a Thanksgiving meal with him.





Kids playing before the meal.

Enjoying...My candle from Nelis' Dutch Village Holland, Michigan.  Special treat from my dad during our Michigan trip over the summer.  Friday night I was home with couple kiddos not feeling 100%.



Neat video on how they are made  Candle Making

Quote for the week....After a kind of tough week, this is my quote for myself this week!



What a week it has been, I'm looking forward to the kids winter break and just spending some time together!

Have a blessed week!!!!!!

-Rachel

Linked up with Choose Happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment