Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What I Wore 1/6

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I join a couple of blogs called The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom.  I enjoy watching for what they wear each day  Since Novembers 'No Pants November' with Christina at Our Wood Home, I've pretty much continued to wear skirts/dresses most days. I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!

 Hat // Denim Jacket - Gap // Tee - Old Navy // Dress - Old Navy // Leggings - Ross 
 
 Dress - Thred Up // Leggings - Younkers

Fun Blogs to check out for more ideas!

 



pleated poppy
 
I do deClaire

5 comments:

  1. Love the outfits! We have recently had proper winter weather here in Canada too, and I can affirm that dressing in skirts/dresses in winter can be tricky! I find it's easier for me to wear a maxi skirt because it provides more warmth.

    Christina
    www.ourwoodhome.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've ended up doing mostly knee length skirts/dresses. Anything maxi length I end up frustrated that it's in my way. I might have to reconsider when it gets in the negatives.

      Delete
  2. Kari and I LOVE to shop at Thred Up. We learned the hard way-don't consign your clothes through them. We sent in clothes with tags, jeans, new shirts and they gave us a $2 and change credit. I would much rather donate all to Treasures from the Heart! Cute outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the sweater dress from a friend that got it from Thred Up and then make my first purchase there myself this week! Good to know about sending clothes in.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Kari and I LOVE to shop at Thred Up. We learned the hard way-don't consign your clothes through them. We sent in clothes with tags, jeans, new shirts and they gave us a $2 and change credit. I would much rather donate all to Treasures from the Heart! Cute outfits!!

    ReplyDelete