Wednesday, February 10, 2016

What I Wore 2/10

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I join a couple of blogs called The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom.  I enjoy watching for what they wear each day  Since Novembers 'No Pants November' with Christina at Our Wood Home, I've pretty much continued to wear skirts/dresses most days. I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!


 Mom's Group Bible Study
Thermal - Gap // Skirt - thrifted // Leggings - Younkers

90th Birthday Party/Super Bowl Party
Dress - Mod Cloth // Leggings - M. Rena

Church
Dress - Younkers // Jacket - Gap (thrifted) // Boots - Kohl's
Errands
Shirt - Target // Skirt - Thred Up // Jacket - Thrifted 

This week I continued with going through my closet, trying to pick my favorites.

Click on links below to find more ideas.





pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment