Wednesday, February 17, 2016

What I Wore 2/17

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I join a couple of blogs called The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom.  I enjoy watching for what they wear each day  Since Novembers 'No Pants November' with Christina at Our Wood Home, I've pretty much continued to wear skirts/dresses most days. I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!


Bible Study
Sweater - Younkers // Skirt - Thred Up // Leggings - Walmart // Boots -? 


Church
Dress - Mod Cloth // Jacket - Thred Up // Leggings - Ross // Boots - Kohl's
My side kick is decked out in all thrifted or hand me downs!  


Teaching Class
Sweater - Thrifted // Denim shirt - Shop Ko // Skirt - Thrifted // Leggings - Ross // Boots - Kohl's


Click on links below for more ideas.


pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment