Wednesday, February 3, 2016

What I Wore 2/3

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I join a couple of blogs called The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom.  I enjoy watching for what they wear each day  Since Novembers 'No Pants November' with Christina at Our Wood Home, I've pretty much continued to wear skirts/dresses most days. I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!


Friday Bible Study
Tee - Old Navy // Tank - Walmart // Cardigan - Express (thrifted) // 
Skirt - Walmart // Leggings - Target // Socks - Smart Wool


Church with my 'helper' before leaving
Tee - Express (thrifted) // Cardigan - thrifted // Skirt - thrifted // Shoes - Payless

Errands
Dress - Rue 21 // Leggings - Younkers // Corduroy Jacket - thrifted // Boots - DSW

Mom's Group Bible Study
Denim Jacket - Gap thrifted // Scarf - Target gift // 
Vest - ? // Skirt - Steals.com // Boots - Kohl's

It has been fun to pull to go through the closet and continue to find things I've found at thrift sales or garage sales over the years.  Using things I use to wear when I was working an office years ago.  I'm strongly considering doing a minimalist wardrobe in a couple months after I find myself wearing them most.  It would really clear up closet space!!!!!

Click on links below to find more ideas.


pleated poppy

Curly Crafty Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment