Thursday, March 10, 2016

What I Wore 3/10

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I join a couple of blogs called The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom.  I enjoy watching for what they wear each day  Since Novembers 'No Pants November' with Christina at Our Wood Home, I've pretty much continued to wear skirts/dresses most days. I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!

From the last couple busy weeks....


Church
Still finding old items to pair together.

Errands
All thrifted items or from many years ago!

Funeral
Still finding more things in my closet!

Church
Tunic - Maurices // Everything else from past years.

Weather is feeling a bit more springy in the midwest so hoping to find a few things in my closet to add back to my wardrobe.

More ideas from these fun ladies below:
 


Curly Crafty Mom







No comments:

Post a Comment