Wednesday, March 30, 2016

What I Wore 3/30

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I join a couple of blogs called The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom.  I enjoy watching for what they wear each day  Since Novembers 'No Pants November' with Christina at Our Wood Home, I've pretty much continued to wear skirts/dresses most days. I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!


Date/Grocery Night
Maxi Dress - Zulily.com // Jacket - Gap (thrifted) // Scarf - Walmart (years ago)

 
 Bible Study
Jacket - Younkers (last year clearance) // Tee - Old Navy // Skirt - Thrifted // Leggings - Younkers clearance

 Church
Jacket - Gap thrifted // Tee - Maurices // Skirt - hidden in my closet // Shoes - Bob's 6pm.com

 Birthday Party
Shirt - ShopKo // Maxi Dress - zulily.com // Necklace - Paparazzi

More ideas from these fun ladies below!
  

God Life Happy Wife











2 comments:

  1. AH! Your so beautiful!! It was so much fun helping out with the pictures on Sunday and I see they turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brandy!!! You are an amazing and beautiful lady yourself.

      Delete