Wednesday, April 13, 2016

What I Wore 4/13

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I join a couple of blogs called The Pleated Poppy and Curly Crafty Mom.  I enjoy watching for what they wear each day  Since Novembers 'No Pants November' with Christina at Our Wood Home, I've pretty much continued to wear skirts/dresses most days. I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!



 Mom's Group & Expo Night

 Church

 Bible Study



More ideas from these fun ladies below!


pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. You look pretty in the outfits. I love the church outfit, because I'm a sucker for prints. The skirt caught my attention. :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I use to wear a lot of floral until about 10 years ago, now I am getting back to florals and prints more. I feel in love when I found the floral skirt!

      Delete