Monday, May 16, 2016

Currently 5/16

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.



Celebrating....Yesterday we had a bridal shower for this lovely young lady!  Can't believe she is old enough to be getting married.  More on the log cake later this week.

Cuddles....Last few days baby girl hasn't felt very good.  So lots of cuddles both day and night!  Makes for LONG days but hate to see her not feeling good.



Loving...Watching these 3 get along so well.  They don't always get along but they sure do love each other.  I'm really enjoying watching them grow up, lately it seems like it is way too fast!!!!



Linked up with Choose Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment