Monday, May 9, 2016

Currently 5/9

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.


Watching...Hannah's 2nd Grade Dinner Theater, a full but fun night!  The teachers and staff do such a good job!



 Memories....Another season of Saturday Night Roller Skating done.  Not sure who enjoys it more, Daddy or the big kids!




Celebrating....Mother's Day  I'm so blessed to have been born to my amazing mother and to have a Mother In Law that raised my husband!   Both are Godly women that have set an example for me.





 Thankful....
For my mom!!!!!!!!






Linked up with Choose Happy!!!




2 comments:

  1. It looks like your kids attend the same school as Becky's? How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they do. My two middle kids are the same age as her kids. We actually met before she had kids :)

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete