Wednesday, May 18, 2016

What I Wore 5/18

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I join a blog called The Pleated Poppy.  I enjoy watching for what she wears each day  Since Novembers 'No Pants November' with Christina at Our Wood Home, I've pretty much continued to wear skirts/dresses most days. I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!

Errands
Jacket - Goodwill // Tee - Walmart // Skirt - SheSteals.com // Flats - Bob's


Chilly Rainy Day
Sweater - Gift // Dress - Old Navy // Leggings - Walmart // Flats - Bob's

Baseball Game Night
Jacket - Maurices // Dress - Zulily // Sandals - Maurices

I ordered a couple more maxi dresses since they seems to be all I wear.  Which is making me strongly considering doing a minimalist wardrobe for the summer.  I am really enjoying pulling old items out and adding them in for variety.  Once again everything this week, nothing is new. 

pleated poppy




No comments:

Post a Comment