Wednesday, June 1, 2016

What I Wore 6/1

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I join a blog called The Pleated Poppy.  I enjoy watching for what she wears each day  Since Novembers 'No Pants November' with Christina at Our Wood Home, I've pretty much continued to wear skirts/dresses most days. I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!

IKEA
Denim Shirt - ShopKo // Tank - Old Navy // Skirt - Thred Up // 
Leggings - Old Navy // Sandals - Maurices

Graduation Party
Sweater - Old Navy // Dress - Old Navy //  Belt - ?

Errands/Allergy Shot Day
Denim Shirt - ShopKo // Tee - Walmart // Skirt - ?  // 
Leggings - Cherry Pickers // Sandals - Old Navy

Picking up Goats
Sweatshirt - Oil Life // Skirt - Repurposed // Leggings - ?  // Shoes - Walmart

5th Grade Graduation
Sweater - Garage Sale // Dress - Dresslily.com





pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment