Monday, July 18, 2016

Currently 7/18

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.



Poor Little Guy...Last week this little guy either got bite by something or stung in the ear.  It swelled to the point of it seeming impossible!  Thankfully he is now back to normal just a concern of possible anaphylactic allergy like me. 


 Thankful for...My hubby of 13 years!  We were able to take a short date night while Papa Jack and our niece came and watched the kids for us.  Caught them still reading when we got home.



Enjoying...My sister and her family are up from Colombia.  Being so far away and tough with 3 little ones we are making the most of her visit.  Big kids have had a sleep over, birthday party for her husband, splash pad fun, plans for a visit to the zoo, family get together with all of my siblings, their spouses and kids!!!!!



Remembering this week...I've put this on the lock screen of my phone, in the craziness of my daily life, sometimes I need the reminder.


Have a blessed week!  Looks like a busy and fun one here!!!!!

-Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment