Monday, August 1, 2016

Currently 8/1

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


Loving...This little girl finished Parent/Child Swimming Lessons this week.  She LOVES the water.


Enjoying...Some Grandma time while the big kids are away.  Over the weekend, the two big kids went with Grandpa.  So the two little ones got to spend a little time with Grandma.  Of course, they got Grandma to share some of her food with them :)


Watching...This fun crew of kids!  My cousins 3, good friends 2 girls, they had so much fun playing in the park and getting wet at the splash pad.


Taking time...For a little 'mom' time.  Treat of ice cream and reading on the iPad.  Rare late night moment.


Here's to another crazy summer week, making memories, getting ready for the fair next week, and normal life!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment