Wednesday, August 10, 2016

What I Wore 8/10



To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I join a blog called The Pleated Poppy.  I enjoy watching for what she wears each day  Since Novembers 'No Pants November' with Christina at Our Wood Home, I've pretty much continued to wear skirts/dresses most days. I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!

Participiating in Our Wood Home's 'Modest Young Women: August Fashion Challenge'.



August 5 Neutral with a pop

August 6 Bright and Cheery

August 8 Sparkle

August 9 Old Favorite

What a fun challenge....more as the month continues!





pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. The blue dress looks perfect on you! I would love for you to link this post to my weekly fashion blogger link up if you get a chance. http://sydneyfashionhunter.com/2016/08/navy-striped-cutout-top.html

    ReplyDelete