Monday, September 26, 2016

Currently 9/26

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


Enjoying...Being home and a family movie night!   Even more special I made homemade pizza and let everyone eat in the playroom!!!!!!!!!!!


Decorating...It feels like fall in the midwest, time for fall decorations to come out.  More pictures later this week.


Trip...Headed out of town yet again.  This time with the family.  We headed to North Dakota to meet church family for an amazing day of fellowship!  Of course traffic on the way there but everyone did quite well.  Got to see our neice that got married this summer which is an extra blessing.  Of course my hubby had to pull her into doing a special with him :)  And the kids found these horses where we stayed! 

Looking forward....to just being HOME!  It's been a crazy September and looking forward to a bit of a slower October! 




No comments:

Post a Comment