Monday, September 5, 2016

Currently 9/6

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


Measuring...Each year at the start of school we have been measuring the kids.  YIKES no wonder my grocery bill has gone up!!!!!!!!!  This year Zeke measured at the same height Ezra did at 7 starting 2nd grade (Zeke is 5 starting kindergarten)!



Back to School...This is always a bittersweet time for me.  I'm never ready for the kids to go back.  Plus after just a couple days they seem to grow up yet again!!!!!



Laughing at...Apparently it's been awhile since I've taken the kids through the carwash, great entertainment while waiting for Ezra to be done with piano lessons.  


 Beginning to look a lot like...FALL!!!!  Soon I will be pulling the fall decorations.  



This week starts a crazier then normal weeks for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment