Thursday, September 1, 2016

Word of the Year: Content Vol 16

Content

adjective  simple definition:  pleased and satisfied, not needing more


Once again time has gotten away from me.  I've been having a hard time sleeping lately and normally it's not cause my brain is going a million miles a minute.  But last night I did some thinking about this blog post to recap my feeling over the summer, do you think I can remember it this morning?  No of course not!

Today I'm home with just one kiddo!  Seems odd, somewhat quieter.  Always amazed at how fast kids grow up in height, age, and maturity!


I wasn't ready for them to go back, just not enough time!  


When I did the board, I didn't think it through too many years ahead.  Brainstorming how to redo it to make it easier to read.

My heart also goes out to the families that didn't get a picture this morning.  Those who weren't home to witness it, kids grown up, lost a child, or haven't been able to bring one into this world!  I'm counting my blessings and praying for others!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment