Monday, January 30, 2017

Currently 1/30

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.

Sad...So unlike me to start with negative.  As I sit writing this the guys are taking the barn boards off our barn.  It comes down this week.  It needs to be done since the barn is not safe anymore but we always had dreams of fixing it up and saving it.  It is the first thing I see when I walk out the door so it just will never be quite the same.  

Barn boards coming off.  
Will try to keep it documented through the whole thing!


Thankful...Today we seem to be over the hump of ear infections in our house.  Explains the roller coaster recovery Zeke was having from surgery.  


Crazy...How when you have kids not feeling well how laundry kind of gets out of control!  I did win against it this week finally.  As a family of 6 if I don't do a load a day playing catch up in NOT fun!!!!!


Celebrating...My mother in laws birthday.  She is such an amazing lady.


Enjoying...Friends over yesterday.  Kids had a BLAST playing with each other and fun to see the imagination of 8 kids playing together.



I'm just so thankful for so many pieces of my life.  These posts are so good for me also to remember what all happened during my daily life!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment