Monday, January 9, 2017

Currently 1/9

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.

It seems like each year keeps getting busier and busier!


Loving...Night time prayers.  They all cuddle up in the chair with dad each night.




Reading...Started a new devotion called 'Trigger's by Amber Lia and Wendy Speaks.  It's about exchanging parents' angry reactions for gentle Biblical responses.  So far it's had some really good ideas and has me thinking.  


Laughing at...She is so funny.  Found her sitting right in front of the TV watching Dora and using the TV as a 'tablet'. Goofy girl!!!!!


Looking forward to...Ezra's first basketball game tonight.  Always fun to watch the kids step out of their comfort zone and try something new.

Hope you have a wonderful week.  We have more snow coming this week and slightly warmer temps.  So looking forward to that as long as I don't have to drive in the snow!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment