Wednesday, January 18, 2017

What I Wore 1/18

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I join a blog called The Pleated Poppy.  I enjoy watching for what she wears each day  Since Novembers 'No Pants November' with Christina at Our Wood Home, I've pretty much continued to wear skirts/dresses most days. I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!

The week has been filled with Zeke home recovery, appointments, snow/ice day so resorted to jeans & top knot bun way more then normal!!!!!!!  

Church
Sweater - ?  //  Dress - LuLaRoe // Belt - ? // Boots - JCPenny

School Drop off & Errands
Sweatshirt - Maurcies // Jeans - Maurices // Boots - Ariats

Groceries with the kids
Sweater - ? // Scarf - Walmart // Jeans - Rue 21 // Boots - JCPenny

Hopefully this week will be a bit slower and I will be able to get a few more pictures.  Part of my 'Self Care' is getting showered and completely dressed which is not always easy being a 'Work At Home Mom'.  So I'm dressed each day but don't always get a chance to snap a picture of it!  And I badly need to clean my upstairs mirror...little fingers.





No comments:

Post a Comment