Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What I Wore 1/25

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I join a blog called The Pleated Poppy.  I enjoy watching for what she wears each day  Since Novembers 'No Pants November' with Christina at Our Wood Home, I've pretty much continued to wear skirts/dresses most days. I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!


Church
Sweater - Maurices // Tank - thrifted // Skirt - thrifted // Booties - DSW

Day at Home
Think this is all completely thrifted or ancient!!!

Parent/Teacher Conferences
Vest - ? // Chambray Shirt - ShopKo // 
Jeans - Maurcies // Scarf - ? // Boots - JCPenny

Errands/Birthday MIL Birthday Supper
Tunic - Rue 21 // Leggings - Walmart // Tank - Maurices

Essential Oils Class
Chambray Shirt - ShopKo // Tee - Maurcies // Jeans - Maurices // Boots - DSW



No comments:

Post a Comment